If you’ve noticed more and more foundations come in a thinner and lighter consistency. This is to help create a flawless natural look. Great ! Right? Who wouldn’t want that natural, sexy, flawless, Hollywood natural look? What if you need that full coverage foundation and you can’t use these foundations to acquire this look?
You can still use that full coverage foundation, along with a highlighter, a little bronzer and a blush which is fairly close to your skin color. Fnished with a loose HD translucent powder, such as Makeup Forever’s HD Microfinish Powder? However this will not correct the problem, only cover it. Here are a few helpful hints dermatologists recommend to help reduce irritation and acne.
- Choose a gentle soap or non-soap cleanser
- Stay away from products that dry out your skin
- Select akin care products that will work to fight acne and keep skin clear
- Choose an oil- free sunscreen in gel or liquid instead of lotion
- DO NOT pick or squeeze blemishes! It will only cause it to spread!
- Be more aware of what makes your acne worse and stay away From them
- Drink plenty or water!